Job description / Role
Position Title: Board Secretary
Employment Type: Part Time (Two days a week/ 8days a month)
Salary: up to AED 20,000 - 35,000/month + other standard benefits including yearly leave, health insurance, ticket allowance
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
One of the leading F&B manufacturing and distribution company in the Gulf Region
- Responsible to handle all the secretarial duties and other assignments as may Be directed by the Board of Directors or Director of Legal.
- As Secretary to the Board of Directors, make arrangements for and gives notice of all Board meetings, drafts, and circulates agenda/ supporting papers, and records minutes of such meetings.
- Draft, prepare Board-related documents, including but not limited to, Board agenda, Board invitation, Board resolutions, Board presentation, Board minutes of meetings.
- As Secretary of the relevant Board Committees, plans and arranges for meetings; prepares & issues agenda, minutes, and related notices.
- Monitors and reports status to the Board members regularly.
- Coordinate’s shareholder relations activities, including arrangements for AGM/Shareholder meetings, shareholder correspondence, and distribution of reports to shareholders, etc.
- Coordinates reporting of general corporate information to government agencies and other outside organizations and individuals.
- Coordinates with the Legal Counsel for new Company/Board formation, Charter and By-Laws, etc.
- Ensures Board Members have access to Diligent Board systems. Works closely with Chairman and Board Members and ensures that they are kept abreast of all board matters needing their attention.
- Prepare corporate governance-related documents, ESG reports, or other reports as required by applicable laws.
- Maintain records of the insiders-lists of the company and update it periodically with the markets.
- Assisting the Director of legal
- Assist in drafting General Assembly and Board of Directors’ meeting minutes.
- Follow up with all the governmental and official departments
- Support and assist Director of legal with correspondence, memoranda, preparing meeting minutes, corporate and commercial legal documents and other matters related to the Board and/or to the legal functions as might be the case or acting on the Director of Legal’ s instructions
- Draft, type and translate in English and Arabic
AED 20,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Required to be a Qualified Company Secretary. between 3-7 years of experience in Company Secretarial function in a large organization.
- Corporate and Commercial Laws and especially UAE Laws. The laws, regulations and corporate governance
- Perfect English and Arabic in reporting and documentation
- High degree of attention to details and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mature and ability to interact with Board of directors.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.