Job description / Role
What you will do
BOD Engineer is a key role, reporting to the Regional Manager responsible for consulting activity in Dubai & Abu Dhabi region. As a BOD Engineer you will be based in Dubai and will be working with a team that is closely working with the consultant for HVAC product portfolio specifically Chillers, Air Handling Units, Fan coil Units and Engineering Solutions and is focused in expanding our footprint and customer base to achieve our strong growth objectives.
As a BOD Engineer you will be primarily specifying the Chillers and Airside products with consulting Engineers. You will also be supporting existing team on value engineering, Basis of design and training on Airside & Chiller equipment. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our GCC region.
How you will do it
* As a BOD Engineer you will use your in-depth technical expertise in Chillers/AHU/FCU to specify the HVAC products like Air Cooled chillers, Water Cooled Chillers, Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units, Close Control Units, Cooling Towers & VAV product with consultant. You will be supporting the Consultant with selecting & drafting basis of design specifications.
* You will largely responsible for tracking all the HVAC design and ongoing projects in UAE, carry out energy analysis and present the same to the consultant on energy savings for Return over Investment. You will be using your technical expertise to interpret engineering drawings and specifications in order to develop and provide engineered equipment.
* As a BOD Engineer you will be conducting trainings and Seminars for consultant's team in the UAE, Develop Life Cycle Cost Assessments and advice on the latest technology trends in the industry. You will be also supporting the sales team by providing inputs for all the projects which are currently at design and execution stage.
* You are a hunter driven to seek and develop existing business and long term customer relationships, self-motivated. You're analytical, perseverant, determined and reliable in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
What we look for
* Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum 3 years of experience in BOD (Basis of Design) activity in HVAC industry for Chillers/AHU/FCU
* Current or Past experience in HVAC Designing
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Fluent language skills in English
* Ability to travel?
* Experience in market coverage of consultants and clients, thorough knowledge of HVAC products
* CEM Certification
* Valid UAE Driving License
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.