Job description / Role
About the role:
Lead overall management and Profit & Loss responsibility of the Aftersales Body and Paint Shop operations. Monitor staff, execute marketing initiatives/campaigns and optimize utilization of market potential to maximize business revenue and achieve profits to ensure high level of customer satisfaction & retention.
Manager Bodyshop will be managing Body and Paint Shop of passenger cars accommodate 100 workstations on site with a through put per month while operating within the parameters of dealer retail standards such as genuine parts/tools and comply with ISO audit requirements.
• Strategy & Planning: Participate in development of annual body and paint shop department business plan and strategy in line with the Aftersales department strategy. Define and agree on individual business targets in order to meet the annual business plans and targets set by the Aftersales department.
• Operations: Review, manage and monitor Bodyshop department turnover, profitability, productivity, labor efficiency and resource availability to ensure budgets/targets are achieved. Conduct evaluation analysis in terms of downtime to ensure all requirements such as insurance approvals, parts delivery and resource allocation are effectively met. Constantly monitor performance against competition to highlight issues/opportunities, recommend and implement counter strategies.
• Inventory: Manage Bodyshop & paint shop equipment’s, material and consumable ordering. Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained at all times within the given thresholds and balance business demand against carrying cost to maximize profits. Review and analyse stock discrepancies to ensure timely reconciliation of stock with proper justifications for stock shortages or excess.
• Customer Satisfaction: Review Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores, analyze, understand root causes and develop action plans to ensure performance improvement and increased customer satisfaction.
• Compliance & Audit: Ensure compliance to the policies, procedures, processes, authority matrix, dealer management system, and various quality management standards set by the company. Actively participate in the audits with internal auditors, Principal, customs authorities and other quality related auditors.
Salary – 22,000-24,000 AED/month + quarterly incentives + family benefits
AED 22,000 to 24,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + quarterly incentive + family benefits
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Automotive Engineering or equivalent
• Certification in Body & Paint Shop techniques and practice is preferred.
• 8 - 10 years of minimum experience in Passenger Car's parts & Bodyshop; out of which 4 yours should be on managerial level within a large busy Bodyshop
• Experience in working with Mercedes Benz dealer or German Automotive Principal is preferred.
• Communicate with Impact
• Demonstrate Teamwork
• Take Analytical Action
• Deliver Results
• Develop Oneself
• Show Adaptability
• Win with Customers
About the Company
Pink Camel Recruitment is an award-winning recruitment agency specializing in IT, digital and technology recruitment in the Middle East. A true value-driven business helping to build world-class teams whilst using artificial intelligence and behavioural science to ensure talent retention. Born in Dubai we partner with clients across the GCC and become an extension of your brand.
We have revolutionised the way that recruitment is done. Offering a stand-out service with a technology-first approach and monthly payment options.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Car Services Supervisor
Mubarak & Brothers Investments (MBI)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Sep|