Job description / Role
Experience the vibrant celebration of Mumbai's famous film industry in all its colours and flavours at BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai.
Our team is at the heart of who we are, and we are looking for passionate, fun and dedicated people who can connect with our guests and take them on a journey into Bollywood. Whether you are working in the park or behind the scenes, you will be part of an engaging and dynamic environment that values teamwork and creativity.
With immersive rides featuring the biggest names in Bollywood, live entertainment and stage performances transporting you into a realm of movie magic, we invite you to join us on an adventure of a lifetime. The most celebrated cinema industry just got a whole lot more fun.
Play your part
- The AVL Tech is responsible for Repairing and Servicing of Audio, Video & Lights of the park, the member is also responsible for working with technical management and entertainment management to maintain the creative, operational and technical integrity of the said entities.
- Responsible to follow directed performance guidelines. Techniques and methodology as established by Technical and Operation Department.
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs on AVL, rides, equipment and facilities, ensuring complete compliance of the manufacturer's specifications and park standards.
- Will always remain pro-active towards making any necessary adjustments, ordering spare parts and identifying any problematic equipmen
- Responsible for Repairing & Servicing of Audio, Video, lighting, Staging &Rigging of all facility building within Operations
- Responsible for Repairing & Servicing of Amplifier, Mics, Console, Clear coms & Projector.
- Responsibilities may include but not be limited to: Installation, programming, life safety, operations and maintenances.
- Communicate with the rides engineering supervisor of any hazards that arises to ensure the safe completion of repairs
- Responsible for safe and effective preparation, execution and strike of technical elements as directed by Technical department.
- Capable of Trouble Shooting of all technical equipment and Programming
- Participation and involvement in all technical and entertainment related duties as may be required for the operation of the attractions within the property
- Set production and performance standards by coordinating with other department such as Facilities management, Operation and HSE to ensure compliance to all relevant Quality management policies, procedures, standards and controls to guarantee complains, delivery of high-quality products/services
Are you a Star?
- High School
- Equivalent diploma / training and certification courses in service industry / amusement industry.
- First Aid certification / Safety Skills Training
- IAAPA certifications.
- 3 years previous experience as technician or Repairer in service industry / amusement industry
- Hands on Technical and Programming experience for AVL systems.
- 2 years Technical experience at a theme park, amusement park, water park or themed attraction
The Best Part of the Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies