Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a Bombardier Global 6000 Captain for a private aviation in Abu Dhabi.
Directly responsible for customer comfort while ensuring the safe conduct of flights to which they are assigned too.
• Be responsible for the safe operation of the airplane and the safety of its occupants and cargo during flight time.
• Ensure that all passengers are briefed on the location of emergency exits and the location and use of relevant safety and emergency equipment.
• Ensure that all operational procedures and checklists are complied with, in accordance with the Operations Manual.
• Agree whether or not to accept an airplane with un-serviceability allowed by the CDL or MEL.
• Ensure that the airplane, and any required equipment is serviceable, and that relevant emergency equipment is serviceable and ready for use. advisable (e.g. in turbulent conditions), all passengers are properly secured in their seats, and all cabin baggage is stowed in the approved stowage’s.
• Ensure that the pre flight inspection has been carried out.
• Ensure that the relevant documents and Manuals are carried and will remain valid throughout the flight or series of flights and be produced, when requested, to a person authorized by the Authority.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• Familiar with such provisions of the Company Operations Manual as necessary to fulfil his function.
• Academic/Preferably holds a Diploma in Aviation or Business Administration, preferred educated to a University Degree.
• FAA/JAA licenses
• Valid type rating on Aircraft Type (Global 6000)
• 5000 Minimum flight hours
• 2,500 hours in a multi-jet engine aircraft
• 1,000 hours (Minimum command on Type or equivalent as PIC)
• Accident and violation-free flying
• Successful completion of the Command Course
• Airline Transport Pilot License Acceptable to GCAA
• Valid Instrument Rating
• Valid Recurrent Checks
• Class 1 Medical
• Familiar with relevant UAE and International air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
• VIP flight experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong planning, organizing, and integration skills.
• Strong knowledge in the development and implementation of policies & procedures.
• Strong organizational commitment.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.