Job description / Role
The main role of the Book-keeper is to maintain an official track of company spending so when it comes to filing accounts, there is an accurate trail of all the outgoings. Assist Associate Director of Accounting to maintain records of financial transactions, by establishing grids of accounts such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and other items pertinent to operation of business. #hiring #bookkeeping #cashregister #ledger #filing #financeandaccounting.
• Assist Associate Director of Accounting to maintain records of financial transactions, by establishing grids of accounts such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
• Processing credit card or cash invoices, receipts and payments.
• Copying, scanning credit card and cash receipts and invoices
• Checking company bank statements
• Outlining bookkeeping and accounting procedures.
• Balances general ledger; reconciling entries.
• Maintains records by filing documents.
• Balancing accounts for end of month financial reports
• Working with the team to review and draft the Vat Return.
• Dealing with venders and delivering cost saving services with suppliers.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
• Contributes to team effort.
• Compile reports to show statistics, such as Compute, type, and mail monthly reports to Associate Director of Accounting.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent required.
• Fluent (reading, writing and speaking) in English Language.
• Ability to type and edit documents in English Microsoft Word.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel at standard level.
• Valid UAE driving license preferred
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the Bookkeeper will also perform other reasonably related duties as requested by the Management.
About the Company
A leading educational center in the UAE.