Job description / Role
The Maison Chaumet is a key player in the luxury goods market and has been the epitome of excellence in Parisian jewellery since its founding in 1780. In this challenging context of dynamic transition, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the Maison Chaumet's strong growth in one of our Middle East network.
As Boutique Director, you will be responsible for the overall management of the Boutique, ensuring sales performance, profitability, brand recognition, team development, superior customer service and customer database building and development. Position is based in Dubai Mall.
What you'll be doing
- Achieves monthly Boutique turnover and KPI targets
- Sets monthly objectives for all Sales Associate and motivates the team on a daily basis
- Completes daily and monthly reporting to analyze business trends and needs
- Is responsible for the overall training and development of Sales Associates and reviews their performances (coaching, one to one)
- Holds briefings to insure consistent communication and information level
- Upholds company's customer service standards
- Is responsible for developing the customer database, recruit new clients and build loyalty with repeaters
- Proposes local activation opportunities and develops external relationships to ensure maximal exposure, increase traffic and boost sales
- Manages Boutique Stock, reviews stock levels and communicates product needs
- Is responsible for the Boutique administration (cash flow, shipments, repairs, security)
- Insures team understanding and adherence to Maison policies and procedures
- Insures that all visual directives are respected and executed (cleanness, merchandising, team grooming)
- Represents the Brand inside and outside of the Boutique
- Minimum 6 -8 years in- store leadership experience within a Luxury Jewelry business or a Luxury Fashion House
- Expertise in high end Jewelry sales and product knowledge
- Solid customer focus and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and clienteling skills
- Strong interpersonal and team development skills
- Experience in the UAE market and understanding of the GCC consumer
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.