Job description / Role
The Boutique Manager will drive sales through performance, manage operational duties and monitor performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
My client is a leading, International Luxury Fashion House.
• Manage the team in terms of leadership, recruitment and coaching
• Develop and execute the Boutiques annual strategy
• Oversee all inventory along with the Stock Manager
• Build, develop and manage a client portfolio
• Competitive salary
• Experience operating at Store Manager level
• Luxury retail experience is a must
• Ideally, experience managing large teams (40 hc +)
• Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
• Commercially minded
• Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|