Job description / Role
Boutique Manager - LVMH Beauty
The Boutique Manager is responsible for the management of the Boutique and the team. The Boutique Manager drives the performance of the boutique through leading the team to deliver an outstanding client experience and achieve all targets in relation to sales, profitability, and operational compliance.
What you'll be doing
Business Development and Sales Management
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
- Continuously motivate and coach Perfume Specialists and Barber to meet assigned sales targets.
- Set and follow up with team on objectives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Suggest and implement action plans for the Boutique to Retail Direction (product mix, store merchandising, events and animations, product assortment, buying trends and customer requests), order to ensure achievement of the Boutique Sales Targets
- Deploy store business plan to include marketing and promotional strategies that will continue to drive traffic to the store in order to develop and grow the customer base
- Be aware of the local market and business environment including competitors' business activities and Parfums & Cosmetics market trends.
- Conduct sales analysis (quantitative and qualitative sales reports), follow up on market trends and monitor the competition activity
- Consistently be an ambassador of Acqua Di Parma, support and uphold the Acqua Di Parma values and competencies at all times, striving to exceed expectations
- Ensure that the Boutique team are in line with brand values and positioning in terms of behavior and Acqua Di Parma image guidelines
- Welcome and manage external and internal visitors to the Boutique, ensuring that their experience reflects the brand and our business
- Increase client flow by working closely with Marketing and CRM to develop a network of clients and develop customer loyalty
- Identify customer potential needs and use initiatives to meet them
- Own and contribute to Boutique events and sampling programs, effectively managing internal and external communication and ensuring that events are exactly executed and exceed expectations
- Execute all visual plans at the Boutique for all events
- Manage preparations status and feedback reports for each event and animations
- Provide new and ongoing product and sales training to team, including new programs, suggestive selling techniques, and client registration programs
- Recruit high caliber team members, ensuring their retention through the effective management of their induction and performance
- Ensure all new employees complete In Store induction
- Conduct annual performance reviews
- Identify individual and team training needs. Create and implement regular training, monitor and record all training hours
- Communicate corporate initiatives and directives to team through daily brief
- Communicate and reflect the brand, corporate strategy, and goals to the team
- Manage team to achieve sales goals by conducting monthly productivity evaluations
- Effectively build and develop key relationships across the brand to aid the success of the Boutique
- Create positive working environment
- Staff the Boutique to consistently deliver the desired brand experience whilst keeping within agreed budgets
- Determine staffing needs and create staff schedules to ensure appropriate store coverage and match to traffic
- Oversee process of staffing and planning scheduling and coordinating their payroll information
- Manage stock to minimize loss and maximize availability. Effectively manage stock both back and front of house with reference to quantities and merchandising guidelines
- Report on store performance when required by the brand
- Ensure operational compliance across the Boutique and team ensuring that all aspects of company procedures are adhered to including cash, stock, IT and security
- Ensure that the health and safety of the Boutique and team are managed and in line with brand and legal expectations
- Profit and Loss responsibility for the store, with particular attention given to controllable expenses, sales plan and operating profit
- Ensure compliance with all Internal Control procedures
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 to 5 years of experience managing a beauty store as Manager or Assistant Manager in a Luxury store (mandatory)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinking with strong initiative
- Strong sales skills and ability to motivate a team
- Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace
- Fluent in Arabic & English
- Adaptable and diligent: high priority on accuracy and adherence to timeframes
- Dependable and autonomous
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; maintains effective relationships and gains their trust
- Proficient user of the MS Office package
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department: RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION
Role: Store Manager
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.