Job description / Role
Boutique Supervisor - Dolce & Gabbana - LEVEL
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Boutique Supervisor - Dolce & Gabbana
You will be responsible for assisting the Boutique Manager in managing the team, ensuring the attainment of sales target, delivering an outstanding guest experience, maintaining the shop and brands merchandizing and managing the stock, in alignment with the Company's policies and procedures
What you'll do:
- Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under minimal supervision
- Escalate complex problems to the Shop Manager to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Ensure consistency in customer service delivered and handle all complaints
- Assist in the achievement of sales target allocated to the store Boutique Supervisor
- Participate with the sales executive team in generating sales through high selling techniques
- Enter all received goods in Baan inventory and ensure proper record of all stock movements
- Order and replenish all goods to avoid any out of stock situation
- Assist the Shop Manager in preparing for inventory audit Merchandising
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the brand's visual merchandising guidelines
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to check presentation standards
- Understand and communicate the organization's priorities to ensure team's alignment with Group's objectives
- Prepare schedule to ensure full coverage of the shop floor and maintain grooming standards of the staff Assist the Shop Manager in defining areas of responsibility for each sales team member
- Manage, engage and guide the team reporting to the Shop Manager
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content. More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below.
- 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Confident with surprising and delighting our guests in store.
- Solid customer focus and attention to detail.
- Comfortable with all aspects of merchandising; including cleanness, stock rotation and inventory
- A passion for people and fashion
- Strong communication skills and the ability to lead, develop, and coach team members
- Arabic is an added advantage
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.