Job description / Role
Position: Branch Manager
Reporting Manager: Chairman
We are looking for an organized, analytic manager with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills who can manage the Licensing & Immigration team on day to day activities including documents related to License and Immigrations.
- To succeed as an Operation Manager, you will be the only Liaison between IFZA Operation Team in Dubai and in Fujairah.
- You should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and ensuring consistent, efficient operations processes.
- You should be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organized.
- Single point of contact to the Management in the Emiri Court
- Quality control of the Licensing & Immigration process
- Follow up on objectives for Licensing & Immigration processes
- Optimize the workflow for Licensing & Immigration
- Liaison with Dubai
- Prepare statistic format that is compliant with our Management Information System
- 3-6 years’ experience in operations
- Documented result from similar organization
- Familiar with Business Process optimization
- Excellent Management skills
- Fluent in English – verbally as well as in writing
- Excellent in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access)
- Systematic and well organized
- Good communication skills
About the Company
A leading investment hub in the UAE.