Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Our Brand Executive is responsible for working closely with brand owners to deliver on their marketing strategy and topline targets. Our Brand Expert will also work closely with our existing clients within the region of scope and will participate in all negotiations with B2B and/or B2C clients.
- Manage a portfolio of brand(s) with full commitment on topline
- Build relationships with Brand Owners
- Support marketing strategy implementation with Brand Owners
- Participate in negotiations with retailers and/or brands to find agreement on business model
- Prepare the yearly budget (internal) and by season according to the previous season
- Conduct market visits in the region in order to keep all parties informed of key trade and competitor developments
- Participate in the development of country specific strategies and plans dependent on the competitive environment
- Propose new business development opportunities for the brand
- Coordinate with Finance teams and receive PandLs in order to monitor the financial performance of the brands
- Solve all problems related to the commercial, logistic and marketing side of the assigned brands (goods to be returned, quality problems, payments...)
- Follow up the sales versus targets, versus budget with the brands
- Sell and up-sell to clients all over the region in scope
- Solve the commercial problems (goods to be returned, quality problems, payments)
What you'll need to succeed
- Able to nurture relationships with clients/ partners Experience of working in a fast-pace, matrixed environment Exceptional communication, relationship-building, and project management skills Minimum of 2/3 years of Experience
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.