Job description / Role
Brand Experience Manager (CX Lead) Swarovski
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Brand Experience Manager - Swarovski
As a Brand Experience Manager, you will create satisfying and compelling experiences for our customers, with a focus on reshaping the customer experience to maximize conversions. You will have an expert understanding of touchpoints across the entire customer journey and elevate in-store team's CX capacity and understanding of their role in the journey.
What you will do
- Act as a consultant to the business on all CX related matters
- Plan and execute cross-functional end-to-end projects to redesign customer journeys
- Develop a strong understanding of the brand's key customer journeys
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate projects deliverable to brand's captain
- Define KPIs in coordination with Group CX team to monitor success and progress, collect and apply learning, and provide a go forward process
- Create service measurements of success for internal and external teams
- Leverage data and technology to improve KPIs through performance management and automation
- Partner with Logistics, Brands, Communications and Social Media teams to obtain the most current and accurate information for our clients
- Explore and advise brand leadership on new technologies and/or vendors to improve productivity and customer engagement (i.e. chat and educational videos)
People Experience and Brand Training
- Upskill team members on all CX related matters
- Lead all brand trainings for D&G frontline staff
- Elevate tech savviness of team to support roll-out of digital projects in-store
What you need to succeed in this role
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to enable the success regarding customer experience
- Experience leveraging data insights to improve customer experience
- Experience successfully setting KPIs, SLAs and metrics for customer engagement
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Relentless negotiator and conscience of costs; budgeting experience
- Experience with customer service software, emerging eComm tools and new technology implementation
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts . If you are changing countries to join us, we will provide you with relocation allowance and help you settle into accommodation during the first few months
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.