Job description / Role
Define clear consumer and shopper targets.
Develop annual Marketing plan the includes the following areas:
- Brand performance evaluation.
- Key challenges and sources of growth based on selected consumption occasions and consumer segments.
- Recommended Marketing Mix for effective consumer reach.
- Direct consumer communication plan inserted into total RGB’s 1FP platform
- Pack sizes / SKUs priorities by channel and territory.
- Price elasticity and price management plan by pack type.
- Total % of volume promoted by channel by territory and % of discount.
- Annual activation plan by channel and by territory.
- Volume, GR, MC and Market share forecast by month.
- Budget allocation by line.
- Brand P&L.
- Brand scorecard by month.
- Creative briefing
- Digital Marketing execution and control
- Key initiatives concept and launch documents.
- Own the timely and effective implementation of all brand AOP initiatives from idea to shelf including the following points: Initiative objectives, KPIs, Selling story, promotion and merchandising tools, Initiative incremental profit and ROI.
- Own the successful roll out of all Brand AOP initiatives including the following: Monthly sales volume, distribution growth, MH SKU and planogram accuracy, Communication strategy timely implementation and effectiveness vs. plan, Margin contribution delivery and investment budget management.
- Develop and clearly communicate brand visual identity for national and local use.
- Secure proper integration of Marketing, Channel development and Sales priorities and tools to deliver all key initiatives KPIs.
- Lead multi-functional teams to timely and cost effectively deliver all brand AOP key initiatives and KPIs.
- Work side by side with key territories and channel leaders to monitor and neutralize competitive treats while identifying consumer/shopper trends that could affect the brand’s AOP KPIs delivery.
- Proactively analyze local markets performance indicators to present tactical modifications and recommendations to improve performance and maximize ROI.
- Volume and Value annual targets.
- Brand Equity annual targets.
- Brand P&L annual profit targets.
- Annual Promotional and Innovation plans execution effectiveness and ROI.
- Annual Share of Market targets.
Education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or such related qualification
- 4-5 years FMCG experience in the same field
- Possessing very strong strategy development, project management, problem solving skills
- Demonstrated passion for excellent customer service delivery
- Having good organizational skills
- Computer Literate on all MS Office programs especially MS Excel.
- Very strong background in managing merchandising, promotions and partnerships
- Must have strong analytical, communication, selling, negotiation, training skills
About the Company
A leading FMCG company in GCC.
Product & Marketing Manager
Senior Brand Manager - Multinational FMCG Company
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||23 Apr|