Job description / Role
- To contribute as a member of the marketing and branding to achieve corporate objectives.
- To be responsible for the administration of marketing and communications activities including promotions, exhibitions, out of home advertising and PR campaigns.
- Ensuring that business units and 3rd party agencies comply with brand guidelines.
- Assisting in timely execution of the marketing plans.
- Initiating CSR activities & assist in event activations.
- Managing events and executing yearly events calendar.
- Assisting the team during events and exhibitions.
- Providing marketing support to other business units.
- Handling production and installation of signages and branding (internal & external)
- Assisting the team in internal and external communications (emailers, posters, notices, etc)
- Manage and maintain website updates in conjunction with Website Developer
- Review Marketing Budget and contribute to managing financial aspects of marketing tasks within given budgets and assist the Marketing Department in the production of monthly financial spread sheets and reports
- Manage and maintain digital menu content.
- Manage social media accounts for Binghatti Holding
- Create content & captions for Social Media
- Produce & support in the development of marketing collaterals - PPT, Marketing plans
- Liaise with Media & Destinations Partners
- Analyse brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives - Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to "take action"
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market application and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Oversee new ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand direction, choices and tactics
Qualifications & Education:
- BS/MS Degree in Marketing or related field
- Proven working experience in Marketing 5-10 years’ experience.
Working experience and Skills:
- Proven experience as a brand manager or associate brand manager
- Competency in Arabic and English is a must
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Degree in marketing or related field is a must
About the Company
A leading international private investment company in the UAE.