Job description / Role
The Brand Manager will be responsible for managing and stimulating the growth and development of brands, ensuring consistent stock availability, distribution and visual merchandising in relevant channels.
The client is a well established International Jewelry Retailer.
The main responsibilities of the brand manager in this role are:
* Purchase and distribution of the product.
* Distribution and re-distribution of the product based on location wise demand.
* Communicate with the suppliers regarding orders, payments, follow-up on orders, reordering, repair and client inquiries.
* Have up to date knowledge of the inventory and performance of the inventory.
* Regularly review the brand ageing report and discuss with management ideas on disposing the stocks either through exchanging with suppliers or other solutions to reduce ageing inventory.
* Responsible for overall sales targets against achievement. Reallocation of the targets to various sales outlets, following up and monitoring progress.
* In-charge for display packing, guarantee and other P.O.S.M related to the brand.
* Educating the sales staff on the brand, selling points, etc. This is an on-going process at shop level during the shop visits.
* Be aware of the brands agreement with the supplier related to the terms and conditions, pricing, contribution towards advertising and promotion, special incentive schemes, extent of distribution and others.
* Be aware of the advertising and promotion plans, get involved and recommend the appropriate media.
* Be a team player among the brand management team, Diamond Division and Sales team.
* Competitive Salary
* Added benefits and incentives
* Exposure to working with a large multinational company
* Exposure to working with a prominent jewelry company in the Middle East
The idea candidate will :
* Have a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Management in any field
* At least two years experience in either Brand or Retail Management
* Good Oral and Written Skills
* Good negotiating skills
* Proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
* Numeric ability and analytical skills
* Good solid knowledge of jewelry (Diamond/Gold/Precious Stones etc)
* Brand Management Skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.