Job description / Role
Quest Search and Section is working with an international luxury retail group in the Middle East currently looking for a Brand Manager to join their team in Dubai. If you are someone with demonstrated brand management skills in the luxury retail sector, we highly encourage you to apply. Relevant experience handling a Jewellery brand is an advantage.
As a Brand Manager, you will:
- Ensure growth, development, and profitability of assigned brands
- Manage channel distribution, stock availability, and visual merchandising
- Achieve and monitor sales targets / financial targets
- Coordinate regularly with suppliers (e.g. orders, payments, client inquiries, etc.)
- Educate and train staff on brand messaging and selling
- Collaborate and align with key internal teams in terms advertising and promotional plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Advertising, Marketing, or similar
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in Retail Management or Brand Management (Luxury Retail / Jewelry)
- Relevant experience in purchasing and distribution, buying, commercial
- Very good numeric and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic (required)
- Willing to travel
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary along with great benefits. If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Southern Cross Trading
TGC Consulting Middle East
Manager Marketing Communications
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA)
Al Boom Marine
Marketing Manager - Education