Job description / Role
He/ she is responsible for leading the retail brand management team in the development and execution of strategic and brand's value-centered plans. He/she contributes to the development of his/her brand in terms of promotion, event planning, business analysis and new product development for the brand's established stores.
- Lead brands' growth, develop new brands geographically and expand existing brands in new markets based on a market commercial analysis.
- Visit and inspect stores in order to ensure proper functioning of the operation and the correct pricing and display of the merchandise; coordinate with Window Dressers their schedules and work plans.
- Select collection products in accordance with market trends and analyze the market segment at which the store product is aimed, along with prices and competition to provide brand related reports and data as requested.
- Coordinate activities of merchandising departments to obtain optimum efficiency of operations with minimum cost in order to maximize profits
- Ensure the terms, conditions and rules of the franchise and lease agreements are duly implemented and respected.
- Plan and organize events, prepare promotions, sales and special collection for the brand in coordination with the Marketing department and the suppliers in order to maximize sales of the brand.
- Coordinate with Senior Brand Manager and Country Manager to set the budget of the season, and verify that standards for sales, rotation and loss are established
- Plan layout of stock room, warehouse and other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight and related factors of items stored in order to facilitate stock control and sales inventory.
- Proactively put in place action plans when targets are not reached, and take full ownership and accountability over the shops P&L account.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in similar environment.
- Fluency in English; Spanish, Italian or French is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Brand Manager for a Fnb Holding Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Business Development Manager / Account Manager