Job description / Role
Brand Manager: Nestle Breakfast Cereals
Cereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) is a leading global breakfast cereal company and the maker of Nestle breakfast cereals, including global favourites such as NESQUIK,FITNESS, CHEERIOS and CHOCAPIC. With more than 50 brands to suit all ages and lifestyles, we strive to make breakfast better with convenient, tasty and nutritious food that helps people start their day in the best possible way.
- Location: Jeddah, KSA
- Company: CPW / Nestle Breakfast Cereals
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 years in Brand Building, with a specific focus on KSA
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, and working cross-functionally within one of the biggest Business Units at Nestle. This position will be responsible for working across All Family Breakfast Cereal Portfolio across MENA, with a major focus on KSA.
Your role as the brand manager will be to delight target consumers through ensuring strong execution of brand plans and increasing market share by leveraging on data, consumer centricity, and an innovative product pipeline.
A day in the life of:
- Your day will start with coffee alongside the whole team, after which you lead on data gathering & analysis from different researches and reports (sales, market share, penetration, consumer behaviours) to provide insights for brand plan development
- After looking at numbers at graphs, it is now time to manages all things related to consumer: product and packaging tests and packaging development across the portfolio
- Once the tactical things are done, now you focus on strategizing the development of consumer compass: brand purpose, brand demand space,consumer target, emotional & functional benefits, brand personality, attributes and values; as well as category strategy: pricing, path to purchase, promotions
- Lunch is now in order, after which you're back to being a consumer centric brand manager, which encompasses you focusing on developing and executing Innovation pipeline to maintain vibrancy for your brands
- After the innovations comes time to discuss with communication agencies re: development of the ultimate brief, big idea and engagement strategies to ensure implementation of the plans
- Before closing off, you track and monitor sales performance, waste elimination and appropriate investment of your brand
What will make you successful:
- Minimum 4 years experience in brand building ideally in KSA within an FMCG company
- Experience working in cross functional teams & managing projects
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to be able to interact with cross-geography sales team and cross function teams
- High level of passion, commitment, ownership and service orientation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Established in 1990, CPW is a long-standing partnership between Nestle and General Mills, bringing together the world-class capabilities of both companies. Headquartered in Switzerland, CPW has a strong global network with 4,600 employees, 17 factories, four R&D centres and sales teams in more than 130 markets.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Assistant Brand Manager
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Marketing Manager (Consumer Goods)
Middle East Executive
Trade Marketing Manager
Brand Manager – FMCG and Food Services
A Leading International FMCG Company