Job description / Role
Fairmont - Dubai - Brand Manager
Why work for Fairmont?
Join a dynamic team and be part of Fairmont's thoughtful family.
At Fairmont, our passion is to connect our guests to the very best of our destinations. From the beaches of Hawaii to the deserts of the United Arab Emirates to the heart of London, our hotels offer guests extraordinary places, created by combining unique architecture, expressive decor and artistry, and magnificent features. Add engaging service, and the result is an unforgettable guest experience.
The Brand Manager is responsible supporting the Vice President, Marketing & Brands in driving brand awareness, engagement, and momentum worldwide. The role also entails rolling out the brand strategy and programmes across Fairmont Hotels & Resorts portfolio globally. A strong specialist with the ability to comfortably interact with internal and external stakeholders using excellent time management skills, multi-tasking abilities with utmost attention to details.
- Manage the execution of brand plans and campaigns including setup, budget tracking and all associated marketing communications.
- Ensure tactics are completed on time and on budget, while adhering to all brand guidelines. Provide detailed progress reports as well as final reports on effectiveness of campaigns and programs.
- In consultation with Vice President, Marketing & Brand, adapt and drive brand marketing initiatives including but not limited to advertising, positioning, campaigns and other communications.
- Support and collaborate with other (e.g. Operations, Procurement, DTS, Development, T&C etc.) on projects and opportunities as needed to drive awareness and maintain standards Fairmont brands.
- Provide support and guidance and ensure Brand compliance for: property-level photography, video, content and any sub-regional collateral (ex. Regional brochures, trade show booths, etc.), as well as all Operational collateral. For both new and existing hotels.
- Manage all regional and hotel photography and video shoots from beginning to end, including scope, budget, shot list, photographer/production team management, selection, editing, etc, in order to support regional and hotel marketing efforts
- Support roll-out of brand programs and activations in order to support global brand strategy while ultimately driving awareness and revenue.
- Foster productive working relationships with agencies and vendors: branding/identity, content, procurement, etc.
- All other duties as assigned by Vice President, Marketing & Brands
- Minimum 3-5+ years of Marketing experience, on client and/or agency side
- Bachelor level degree in Business, Hospitality, Marketing or a related field
- Excellent knowledge and experience in planning and execution of marketing activities or brand strategy
- Keen understanding of and ability to manage vendor / agency relationship and results
- Ownership and spirit of conquest as key qualities
- Independent working
- Outgoing and self-motivating individual with pleasant personality
- Decision making
- Numerical skills
- Training and development
Your team and working environment:
You will be working with the Global brand Loyalty team and coordinating with wide Commercial team on a daily basis.
We Are Fairmont Heartists
Our buildings are grand and our people exceptional. Our architecture gives us presence, but we are the heart and soul
We Are Home To Events That Matter.
We contribute to the collective vibrancy of our destinations and are part of their enduring spirit. We share a passion for culture with our guests, and we're honored to be their trusted guide.
We Are Empowered.
We take care of the little things and the big things. We believe moments that engage the heart create lifelong memories.
We Push Ourselves Every Day.
We strive to always be better; to not stand still. We know where we're going, and we will leave the world a better place.
There Is No Room For Ordinary In Anything We Do.
We're proud to share our past with generations of colleagues who created our rich history, and we accept our responsibility to follow in that tradition-it inspires our future.
We Lead From The Heart.
We make genuine connections, and we cherish every opportunity to make the people around us feel special.
We Are A Family.
We celebrate our differences, we support each other, and we always stand together.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.