Job description / Role
Location: Head Office, Dubai
Business Unit: Dairy
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will plan, direct and execute marketing strategies to increase the visibility and performance of our Dairy Culinary Solutions brands. You'll be working alongside some of the best in the industry, in a team of professionals to execute innovative brand and business strategies which build Nestle's status as the world's FMCG brand.
A day in the life of
- You prepare for the meetings for the day and touch base with creative and media agencies to develop plans that keep us top of mind to our consumers. This is more than just creating ads. As Brand Manager, you'll also have to understand category dynamics and identify ways to improve your brand's performance in short, medium and long term.
- You may be the custodian of your brand, but teamwork is key. You'll work cross functionally to develop budgets, new product timelines, trade activities, volumes, pricing, promotion, media support and A&P spend.
- Once you've had the updates for the day, now it's really your time to shine. You do what you do best, by develop brand plans, activity grids for planned new products and key promotional initiatives. A big responsibility is developing marketing plans that bring brand to life. This may be through digital or traditional channels.
- In between your planning, you'll contribute to build an overview of your category, as well as plans to drive Category share performance and financial KPI's at least twice per year which will be presented to the Business Manager.
- Before you finish for the day, you track and monitor your brand's sales performance. Are we in line with targets? Having a bad month? But, more importantly, what marketing strategies can we use to boost or maintain our performance. This conundrum will, ultimately, be yours to solve.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- You will need 3-5 years' experience in sales or communication or marketing
- Experience working in cross functional teams is a must
- You will, ultimately, be responsible for managing some of the world's biggest brands.
- This will demand an ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- Three to five years in marketing or communication
We thank all applicants for their interest; however those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Brand Manager
Sales Manager - HORECA
Business Development Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
General Manager – FMCG Trading
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services