Job description / Role
Experienced Brand Manager required for a leading online consumer platform based in Dubai
Leading online consumer platform, based in Dubai
We are looking for an experienced Brand manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand's reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
* Analysing how the company brand is positioned in the market and crystallise targeted consumers insights
* Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
* Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
* Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to "take action"
* Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
* Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
* Coach the team and get the best from everyone
* Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor's activities to identify opportunities and key issues
* Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
* Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
* Anticipate bottlenecks
* Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
* Align the company around the brand's direction, choices and tactics
35,000 AED + Incentive plan, flights, medical
* Be a successful Brand Manager within a MNC within the FMCG sector, with experience both in Europe or USA and the Middle East markets (4 years in role minimum)
* Arabic language skills are preferred but not essential.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.