Job description / Role
Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Nestle Health Science - Head Office
Reporting to the Marketing Manager for NHSc MENA, you will enjoy responsibility to develop the Optifast brand strategy; leveraging best in class insights to build effective consumer engagement and successful innovation. Your focus will be on brand awareness, positioning, education and product development strategy that will deliver against financial KPIs of brand sales and profit.
A day in the life of
- Develop and update consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for Metabolic & Obesity platform
- Work with the global team on the development and Activation of Brand Essence
- Manage packaging, services and CSV for Metabolic & Obesity platform
- Develops and updates consumer portrait, understands in store environment, contributes to category strategy, defines desired relative price, provides recommendation to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes SKUs for key channels and key customers
- Ensure consumer centricity, applies Innovation levers, contributes and executes Innovation pipeline, maintains vibrancy via relevant renovation for his/her brands
- Contribute to development and executes strong, functionally aligned brand and ICP plan. Tracks and monitors the performance, health and strategic alignment. Understands business impact of PFME and TTS investment of her/his brand.
- Contribute to the development of OBPs and Big Ideas, engagement strategies and creates attractive and rewarding brand experiences. Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted NHW leader.
What will make you successful
You will bring strong commercial acumen with 5 years of experience within FMCG, healthcare OR pharmaceutical industry with at least 2 years experience of managing brands preferably within large organisations with exposure to product development and innovation. You will be agile, motivated by managing multiple stakeholders, with a positive attitude, and will have the capacity to work in a close-knit team, while working autonomously on projects that make a real impact.
In addition you will have
- Minimum of Bachelor degree within (Business/Marketing/Dietetics/Public Health) - Post Graduate degree preferred
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Exposure working with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Nutrition, Pharmacy, or similar)
- 5 years in overall marketing
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.