Job description / Role
Our client is a multinational leader in the FMCG industry and is looking to hire a budding and passionate brand manager.
* The Brand Manager would be based at the regional office in Dubai, managing the MENA markets.
* Plan and implement local and regional brand strategy
* Liaise with the Marketing Services Manager and marketing agencies to ensure the best adaptation of marketing & communication strategies
* Evaluate alternative marketing investment opportunities in order to maximize ROI
* Coordinate with Supply Chain to ensure consistent supply of the product in the market
The ideal candidate would have
* 2 to 3 years of brand management experience in a multinational environment with experience in personal care products
* Eager to learn, grow and contribute to the growth of the company
* Previous experience in interacting with stakeholders and cross functional heads would be an advantage
* Regional brand management experience would be desirable but not essential
* Strong team player and ability to work independently
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Excellent knowledge in English (Verbal & written), fluency in Arabic is beneficial but not essential
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.