Job description / Role
Brand Marketing Manager - Home Appliances
Our client is a multinational organisation looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
The task is to protect and expand brand equity and create brand awareness. You will additionally be responsible for planning and executing of marketing campaigns (online/offline) to support product launches and sales/promotional activities, developing POS material including yearly main catalogs, trade marketing, internal and external communications, agency/supplier steering, agency/supplier steering and selection and monitoring of marketing budget and other duties as delegated to you time to time by the management. Furthermore, develop a digital marketing strategy for the brand in line with the global company digital strategy.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Retail experience
• Experience managing showroom activities and/or managing trade marketing activities.
• University Degree in Marketing and Business Studies, Communication and linguistics.
• Marketing and brand management skills
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• High organisational skills
• Superior analytical & conceptual thinking
• Ability to manage different projects at the same time and cope with high pressure
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
• Demonstrable experience in Social Medial, online advertising, content management
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies