Job description / Role
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, creativity comes alive! Working as a Brand & Sales Executive you will be responsible for establishing customer relationships through personalised services, achieving sales targets / receivables, and managing stock. You will also build, train, and supervise a team of 4 retail stores and frontline teams, as well as support in-store events implementations. In addition, 70% of the job role will entail admin and coordination tasks for UAE, Kuwait, Qatar and KSA.
- Act as the link between the brand and client in terms of payment processing and order delivery
- Follow up on all inventory movements
- Audit the discrepancies in statements prior to invoicing brand owners
- Reconcile all accounts related to brand sales and marke
- You will build and maintain Supplier/Retailer relationships in order to build a strong working relationship
- Cascade and distribute monthly sales target by POS
- Conduct store visits to monitor POS performance and adherence to SOP
- Supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries (and collections)
- Ensure that payment and collection of receivables is done in a timely manner
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales
- Support in-store marketing activations are properly conducted
- Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Oversee the ordering and replenishment of all goods to avoid running out of stock and process orders if necessary
- Maintain a running inventory through sales promotions in coordination with backoffice team
- Ensure merchandising guidelines have been met for all brands
- Implement on the field launches / animations in line with backoffice team
- Work with the Sales Manager and marketing team to define the events' quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Handle the set-up of POS events, following the trade marketing guidelines
- Participate in the recruitment and training of sales team
- Encourage and motivate the sales teams to carry out events and achieve sales objectives
- Help in defining an optimal event schedule considering local and cultural events
- Send event reports and results to management (quantitative report, qualitative information & key learnings)
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you'll need to succeed
- Deep understanding of basic accounting principles, invoicing and inco-terms
- Experience of working in a fast-pace, matrixed environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel, word, powerpoint and outlook.
- Minimum of 2 years of Experience in a back office coordination role.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.