Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving revenue through assigned clients in their assigned brand and channel lead territory covering Gulf, Levant & Saudi.
- Identify leads and pass those leads to partners who will progress and close the deal.
- Collaborate with other regional BSPSs to exchange leads to the BSPS with the appropriate brand expertise
Preferred Sales. Technical and Professional Expertise
- Technical Expertise: Knowledge of Data & AI, Hybrid Cloud, AIOps, Redhat Open Shift, Microservices and, Kubernetes.
Required Sales, Technical and Professional Expertise
- Face to face selling via the Channel Sales (+7 years experience)
- Technical Expertise: Knowledge of Data & AI, Hybrid Cloud, Business Process AIOps, Redhat Open Shift, Microservices, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Enterprise Solution Sales, Brand Sales, Account Management, Territory Planning, hybrid cloud sales and AI sales, and Middleware Sales.
- Drive incremental software license revenue sales through partnerships (influence and partner resell)
- Working with business Partners and System Integrators.
- Build and execute partner plans with all partners
- Coordinate partner enablement (training) with a technical counterpart
- Lead, co-create and drive co-marketing initiatives with partners
- Create and lead sales prospecting tactics
- On boarding partners and help partners certify technically and sales.
- Knowledge of the AI Applications, and hybrid cloud brand
- Sales experience and comfortable with qualifying sales opportunities and prepared to drive opportunities with the partner community mainly in growth and strategic accounts.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.