Job description / Role
• Develop brand business plan based on brand strategy and positioning.
• Develop & Execute strategic trade marketing plans and ensure on time implementation.
• Ensure proper communication of all plans with respective reporting such as Sales Manager, Showroom Manager etc.
• Responsible for the brand development and brand revenue.
• Market visits based on the brand/role/company needs.
• Conduct Market research studies which covers all business related aspects such as market dynamics, competitive analysis, price collections, client’s satisfaction, industry best practices, etc
• Plan and execute events and exhibitions as per company requirement.
• University Qualifications: BA
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 years in the Marketing field
• Specialist knowledge: Budgeting, Marketing plan, Excel
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Negotiation skills, Communication skills
• Gender Preference: Female
• Nationality Preference: Bilingual
• Language Fluency: Arabic, English
• Current Location: Dubai
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.
Corporate Trade & Marketing Executive
Brand Specialist - Hair Care Division
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jul|
Right Calibre Executive Search
TGC Middle East