Job description / Role
KIKLABB is currently seeking a Brand Sponsorship Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and proactive individual to join our Customer Engagement function and positively impact KIKLABB’s community. The Brand Sponsorship Manager will work as part of a wider customer engagement team. The individual we are seeking should be an energetic, independent and creative sales person, with a strategic commercial approach to managing KIKLABB’s tier-1 brand relationships.
Core Objectives of the Role Include (but not limited to):
• Boost revenue through corporate sponsorship deals, block memberships and hot-desking strategies
• Pro-actively monitor revenue performance of brand partnership portfolio. Regular reporting to senior management. Main point of contact for brand partnerships.
• Identify and engage with brands that complement KIKLABB’s platform and ethos, its members, community and employees
• Plan, lead and execute brand partnership strategies that enhance KIKLABB’s commercial performance and raise its profile
• Help support KIKLABB’s client base via brand-sponsored free/discounted product promotions, workshops, access to accelerator programs, networking events, etc
• Extensive two-way communication with sales, marketing, PR, guest relations and teams to ensure seamless and effective promotion of brand partnerships
• Project manage events calendar and associated internal on-boarding processes and documentation
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. 2-3 years of relevant experience in brand sponsorship, across a diverse range of sectors and geographies. Exposure to working with start-ups and leading multi-national brands an advantage
• Successful track record of business development with leading brands. Solid negotiating skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit and creative thinker. Up-to-date with prevailing business environment, entrepreneurial landscape, latest trends and initiatives
• Well established corporate network. Ability to identify and build new long lasting partnerships
• Strong project management skills, able to coordinate with different business units
• Able to deliver to tight deadlines, as part of a wider team or working on your own
• Fluent in English, with strong written and presentation skills (proficiency in Arabic is an advantage)
• Sound grasp of online and offline promotion, PR and networking strategies
About the Company
KIKLABB turns our client’s ambitions into results. Launching soon, KIKLABB is a unique Dubai free zone license issuing platform with highly functional co-working spaces/offices, offering complete business service solutions in a bustling, collaborative workspace environment. All located on the iconic QE2 at Mina Rashid, Dubai.
We’re our client’s launch pad, their concierge, their secret weapon, the one who takes care of the boring stuff (business licenses, visas, WiFi, parking, cleaners, etc) so they can get on with making things happen. It's where a waterfront setting inspires fresh authentic ideas. Where networking happens on their doorstep, in a work space used by a diverse group of members with the drive, ambition and passion to take their ideas to the next level.
Whether they’re new to the game or new to the market, KIKLABB's full-service platform gives our clients everything they need to KIKstart their business.