Job description / Role
• To support brand/ sales managers to execute sales strategies, supervise promoters /beauty consultants and administer network of outlets to effectively reach sales targets and maximize publicity and exposure for brands
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Weekly meetings to ensure achievements of sales targets
• To visit outlets as per schedule to verify stocks, place orders, follow up with logistics on shipment arrival / postings and with the warehouse to ensure timely delivery of all the stocks
• Ensure compliance of merchandising guidelines and maintenance of cosmetics / perfumes personalized counters where applicable.
• Negotiate favorable locations and promotional gondolas for displaying the products. Arrange for in store events/ sales promotions to get maximum mileage out of promotion and also coordinate set up cost, productions and installations to maximize brand visibility.
• Prepare sales proposals on promotions / launches/ events and submit post event sales reports, along with recommendations to maintain brand visibility and increase sales.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with Outlet staff and management to in order to facilitate smooth operations and also regularly follow up with logistics on shipment arrival and posting of the status.
• Organize periodic meetings with all outlet management to review sales achievement, stock positions, and future promotions and maximize business partnership.
• Gather market intelligence during outlet visits; analyze competitor's price, brand image, promotional activities, etc and submit monthly reports to brand/ sales managers
• Ensure that standards of housekeeping, grooming, presentation and professional conduct are maintained
People Management Roles and Responsibilities
• Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• Graduate in any discipline with tertiary qualifications in sales and marketing
Years of Experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years of retail and customer service experience
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.