Job description / Role
Brand Trainer UAE - LVMH Beauty
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
The National Trainer is reporting directly to the UAE Commercial Area Manager and functionally to the Regional Education Manager based in Dubai (with also a functional reporting to Head of Training Department), the Trainer will have the responsibility of setting up implementing the Training strategy for the country, ensuring the perfect knowledge to convey in POS for the UAE team members (UAE back office team, Beauty Consultants, Promoters, Generic staff).
- Ensure the full training of UAE team, (including HQ team) focusing on our pool of Beauty Consultants on the bestsellers and novelties, on their service approach, and on the brand selling technique to maximise sales potential
- Ensure the onboarding on all new team members through a complete programme of induction
- In line with MEA region and UAE specificities, set up and implement the strategy adapted to the need and specificities of the area
- Be the Ambassador and Relay of brand HQ Retail Education team in our Flagship doors to elevate the brand towards its core values and vision
- Ensure the enrolment of Generic staff and Promoters population the team to create a brand lovers' community through: Guerlain digital platform field training on Brand DNA, novelties, key products and services
- In line partnership with regional Education team, identify and build a pool of Experts per axis to have strong experts in key doors. Convey specific training to develop the talents.
- Organisation of training convention to introduce novelties per semester for the area
- Take part of key Trade Activations and peak periods to boost sales performance and sell along with sales force and provide an upgraded service and retail experience
- Gather feedback from the participants and concerned supervisors, to assess the effectiveness of the training and its impact on the participants
- Coaching on the field for top doors staff according to Retail Education strategy and KPIs: one to one coaching after assessment in situation, setting up and fixing objectives after each session for the next one
- On going Guerlain BC performance assessment: quiz, appraisal, mystery shopping, to work on improving points for each one of them
TRAINING TOOLS DEVELOPMENT
- In collaboration with Regional Retail Education team, contribute to creation of Training tools necessary and adapted to the need of the market: newsletters, specific modules, tutorials, competition overview
- Be the leader and driver of learning digital application to onboard all UAE team members.
- Be a contributor to digital tool transformation through review of all current modules to make them more interactive and attractive
- Build and follow up Training Budget on yearly basis to be shared to Regional Retail Education team and approved by Commercial Area Manager: seminars, local trainings, BC/Staff rewards
- Set up a clear action plan based on BC performance ratings on Guerlain digital application: score rating as KPI of BC level and action plans to improve their performance in this channel
- Follow up on BC top doors coaching along and in cooperation with Field Supervisors and Commercial Area Manager
- Competition analysis to be done from the field about Retail Education (best practices in terms of grooming, training tools, service, retail experience) to be shared to Retail Education Department, Commercial Area Manager and HQ Retail Education Department
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-5 years experience in a learning and development training role
- Fluent Arabic speaker
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to adapt learning practices to the region
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department: RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION
Role: Brand Trainer
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.