Job description / Role
• This roles involves end to end Solution Design and selling to end users including Pre-Sales and Project Delivery to customer under the Cost, Quality and time constraints .This is an end to end function.
• You will be working closely with the front line Sales to identify the opportunities and turn them into Revenue by offering commercially and technical competitive solutions
• Responsible to analyse and respond to RFP / Tenders within agreed deadlines. Prepare technically and commercially competitive proposals, Bid documents, Compliance sheets, System block diagrams, SOW, Wiring Diagrams, Cabling schedules
• Building strong relationships with customers, technology partners and suppliers to ensure we get best discounted pricing
• Project Planning, coordination with customers, suppliers and implementation team ensuring all contractual requirements are met and Project acceptance is signed and client satisfaction ensuring no delays in GloCom receiving payments.
• You will help in enhancing solution capability and establishing new solutions capability and market segments. This would require identifying, developing, promoting, delivering and supporting current and new products, technologies & solutions
• Any other responsibility that company management may assign to you based on changing business requirements
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Health insurance, UAE visa
• Candidate should have at least 2 years experience in Broadcast, Broadcast IT, Radio and Integration experience. Candidate must have Electronics degree or equivalent.
• Candidate should be able to engineer end to end Broadcast solutions and we expect all our engineering members to be well-versed and capable to handle all IP based TV & Radio Broadcast and Transmission & OTT requirements for the existing and new developing market.
About the Company
Viva-Z Entertainment LLC