Job description / Role
· Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers
· Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques
· Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
· Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability
· Mediate the dealings between sellers and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding
· Appraise the value of properties by thoroughly researching the market or past purchases
· Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns
· Draft and complete important legal documents (contracts, agreements etc)
· Coordinate property auctions or exchanges
· Generate and manage lists of properties for sale
· Collaborate and network with contractors, home inspectors, attorneys and other external stakeholders
· Supervise real estate agents
· Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
· Must be fluent in Arabic & English
· Proven working experience as a real estate broker - minimum 3- 5 years
· Proven track record of sales
· Must have experience in Abu Dhabi.
· Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
· Trustworthy and results-driven
· Basic knowledge of MS Office
About the Company
Hire Rightt Executive search:
Established in Dubai in 2002, Hire Rightt has become a trusted name for both, clients and potential candidates. Our offices are strategically located in U.A.E., Canada, United States and India; however, our operations are not restricted to these regions. The employees at Hire Rightt maintain the best professional networks to ensure a perfect candidate fit is found for the clients requirements.
Hire Rightt is an executive search company aiming to provide a complete solution for your organizations HR needs. Depending on the enterprise level, our framework is tailored to serve every individual client with the best talent pool. Our proactive efforts as job match makers are dedicated to support both the client as well as the job seekers. Our team is passionate about what they do and well-trained to obtain a complete understanding of job openings, hence ensuring valuable results.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Al Boom Marine
Sales and Leasing Consultant