BSF Office Assistant
Abu Dhabi University
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
The purpose of this role is to ensure efficient and effective operations of all departments' physical facilities and providing administrative services to the departments and colleges including other assistance during any ADU events.
Planning & Coordination
- Supervises the campus cleaning services through service providers, maintain the equipment such as copiers, printers & other building facilities.
- Assists with ADU events in the planning of set-up and take-down for events.
- Liaises with all departments to ensure that all facilities with regard to facility and equipment maintenance, cleaning and other services are in order.
Maintenance & Management
- Oversees and execute all classroom arrangement and cleaning services issues.
- Receives and distribute mail to all departments.
- Oversees and executes set-up and take-down for events.
- Provides support in the absence of the other BSF and copy room staff.
- Conducts regular check-ups of classrooms and facilities condition in terms of hygiene and maintenance. Follows-up and coordinate for any necessary changes.
- Formalizes and ensure proper documentation of check-ups.
- High School or a diploma
- 2 years experience as office assistant
- 2 - 3 years experience as an office assistant in the educational sector
- English is must, Arabic is an advantage
- Communication, Microsoft computer, flexibility, and team player.
About the Company
Abu Dhabi University is the largest private university in the UAE and is committed to becoming the institution of choice for students across all Emirates and more widely in the region.
With four Colleges offering over 40 undergraduate and postgraduate programs, campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Al Dhafra Region, and multiple affiliations with globally renowned institutions, a UAE-wide, truly international quality education is guaranteed for all of our students.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
|Abu Dhabi||28 Mar|
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||1 Jun|
|Abu Dhabi||19 Mar|
Mubarak & Brothers Investments (MBI)
|Abu Dhabi||13 Apr|
Administrative Assistant - Law Firm