Job description / Role
Financial Accounting and Reporting:
Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with IFRS/other applicable regulations on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to ensure that financial reports are delivered to internal and external stakeholders.
Analysis and Budget Preparation:
Provide timely and robust financial analysis to support business decision-making and assist with the preparation of budgets and forecast in order to facilitate the delivery of the company’s budget in an accurate and timely manner.
General Ledger (GL) Review:
Review the GL to provide reasonable assurance that the debits and credits are valid, accurate and complete. In addition, verify that transactions are appropriate and that they are compliant with all finance related policies and regulations.
Review and develop effective and robust financial policies and control procedures and ensure internal controls and systems are effective and efficient to minimize the risk of misreporting.
-Budget vs. Actual
Develop and maintain effective communication and positive working relationships with the internal and external stakeholders.
Policies, Processes, Systems and Procedures:
Recommend and implement improvements to departmental policies, procedures and processes covering all areas of activity so that all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled
Identify opportunities to contribute to organizational and departmental change initiatives, programmes and projects taking into account best practice and standards in the business environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Finance or closely related field.
• Must have either CPA/CMA/CA
• 5-7 years’ of budgeting, financial reporting and financial systems work experience, preferably in the nonprofit sector.
• Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with an ERP system.
• Experience in budgeting and budget planning including development of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis.
• Proven ability to prioritize projects and initiate follow through with meticulous attention detail.
• Excellent data presentation skills and ability to write clearly and concisely.
About the Company
SANAD AD is an Abu Dhabi based enterprise formed by key individuals in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The objective of SANAD which is the Arabic word for Support, is to incubate and implement projects that aim to drive and enhance national prosperity. SANAD focuses on profitable projects and businesses that seek to increase levels of entrepreneurship & innovation and build capacity in areas in the society and economy that require further investment such as Healthcare, Hospitality, Real Estate.