Job description / Role
The Building Data Controller is responsible for the effective and efficient governance, administration, coordination, monitoring, configuration management, and modelling of building and asset data associated the client’s airports facilities.
Building Data Control
• Administrate the configuration and asset data, and associated systems, for the client facilities, to ensure the client’s interests are protected.
• Provide a central point for receipt of asset and ‘as built’ data from change activities, including projects, fit outs, minor works.
• Develop and implement world class and innovative BIM models for corporate use of data for the purposes of internal and external communications, client media and stakeholder events, fly through conceptualizations and simulations, issue and clash identification, property and service scope demarcations, dead leg identification, training and familiarization, etc.
• Develop, implement and manage plans, governance and systems for the receipt and administration of asset data systems, such as BIM, CADD, etc.
• Operate and continually review the governance process for data requests, receipts and storage for various formats of asset and ‘as built’ data, including but not limited to the following:
- As Built
• Provide relevant systems access and training to allow AFM staff to access and use data required for them to fulfill their roles effectively.
• Provide key relationship activities within the client organization and contractor supply chain for provision of asset and facility data, drawings, etc.
• Ensure the effective receipt and recording of asset and ‘as built’ data from the various sources, including the register and storage of such data.
• Continuously strive to improve customer and stakeholder experience in data integrity and availability process in support of the client’s operation.
• Coordinate the application and provision of data associated with the client facilities to relevant ADAC and/or stakeholders.
• Monitoring and controlling the concessionaire and tenant boundaries.
• Effective management and oversight of the various data libraries.
• Work with relevant parties to ensure effective building data interface with other systems, such as CMMS, BMS, etc.
• Support the wider AFM teams in developing solutions using asset and building data.
• Ensure department and team / individual performance objectives are met, including amongst others annual contract budgets, leave attrition and performance appraisals.
• Maintain key relationship activities within the internal and external stakeholders for the successful delivery of project planning and program delivery.
• Work collaboratively with wider Facility Manager Team members and champion the ethos of best practice value assured.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the reporting Snr. Building Data Control Manager or reporting Director.
• Degree Level (minimum) – Data Management, Engineering, or other relevant field.
• More than 3 years’ experience in the aviation sector, with increasing levels of responsibility including relevant senior management roles.
• Proven ability to build and implement multi-dimension models and fly-through simulations.
• Proven delivery of results at similar level, particularly around contracted service delivery, assets and facilities management in a complex, critical and security sensitive environment.
• Technical data development and/or retention
• Project / Program Management
• Property and Facilities Management
• Approvals and permitting systems
• Contract management
• Commercial / Business Management
• Planning and Scheduling
• Performance management
• Policies and procedures
• Primary Contractor service provision.
• Change and cost / value management
• High ethical standards & integrity in professional and personal dealings
• Effective communicator
• Able and willing to raise potentially controversial issues
• Able to operate in fast paced 24/7/365 environment
• Flexible, responsive and willing to consider change
• Able to work as a team member and encourage team collaboration.
• Resilient and able to cope in demanding fast paced environment
• Persistent and continually works to achieve success
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.