Job description / Role
- Pick workers from Labor accommodation and drop to Site, Vice versa.
- Adhere to an assigned schedule
- Arrive at pick-up and drop-off points in a timely manner
- Ensure the safety of all bus passengers
- Complete maintenance records and incident reports
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness inside the bus
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle prior to operation
- Recognize and report any required bus maintenance
AED 2,000 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Valid UAE Driving License No 5 & 6 too consider
- 3+ years professional bus driving experience
- Clean five-year driving abstract and no at-fault accidents within the last five years
- Familiarity with the assigned driving zone
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
Recruits Management Consultancy was established in 2005 in recognition of the need for high quality, affordable staffing and management expertise to be more readily available to organizations in our chosen markets.
We are a leading service provider offering cutting edge solutions to help businesses and individuals in an ever-evolving world. The services we offer include recruitment, management consulting, marketing and travel solutions.
Above all, we make a difference in the performance of our clients and this is what leads to us having very high levels of repeat business with our existing clients and a large number of referrals from satisfied clients.