Job description / Role
Business Analyst (Innovation & Development)
Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company using Big Data and Data analytic's to deliver energy efficiency, comfort conditions and sustainability in buildings
Dubai based with opportunity to travel
Is a market leader of energy efficiency in buildings, servicing many of the world’s leading blue chip property companies.
Report to Head of Innovation and Managing Director in respect of innovation and to the Head of R&D to ensure the correct level of details are considered and coordinated with subcontractors in development of the mobile Apps.
Key responsibilities include:
• Liaison with stakeholders to develop project business brief
• Generate technical requirements with their detailed analysis
• Project development design and analysis in coordination with the R&D team in Sydney
• Liaison with the offshore/onshore service providers and selection of the most suitable Subcontractor
• Project management and coordination with Subcontractors and the R&D team in Sydney
• Management of the project progress, cost, schedule, deliverables and verification of the outcomes
To be successful in this role, the candidate will need the following:
• Bachelor or Masters degree in software, Computer/Electrical engineering or related fields
• Minimum 5 years experience working as a Business Analyst in the field of Application development (Previous experience in the projects related to the development of Mobile Apps is an advantage)
• Outstanding project management expertise and experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to create clear and concise documentation
• Able to manage subcontractors and deliver projects on time and budget
The successful candidate is:
• Self motivated individual who has the personal drive to achieve and desire to improve
• Committed to the company goals and initiatives
• Autonomous and can work without any supervision
• Innovative to fulfill the project objectives and attention to the details
• Effective communicator with the business stakeholders and R&D team
• Analytical with strong problem-solving skills
About the Company
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.