Job description / Role
Opening for Business Analyst - Arabic - RAK
Raqmiyat is an associate of Al Ghurair Group of Companies -UAE, which has been one of the leading IT Services & Staff augmentation companies in the UAE for the last 30 years. Raqmiyat is headquartered in UAE & has 2 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi with its Software Development Centres in Deira, Dubai with an Offshore Development Centre in Chennai, INDIA. Raqmiyat has its fully-owned office and development centre with excellent facilities in Chennai to cater the needs of IT consulting & software development.
Job Description for the Business Analyst - RAK, UAE
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Requirements elicitation and communication
• Requirements analysis and modeling
• Requirements management (documentation, dependencies & prioritizing)
• Requirements change management (Certification is preferred that includes most of above)
• Create and design mockups / User Interface (UI).
• Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD)
• Hands on experience with requirement analysis tools.
• Exposure to enterprise systems and enterprise architecture.
• Coordinating with development team to trace requirements and ensure client satisfaction
• Coordinating with quality assurance team to ensure requirements validity
• Coordinating with project managers to set projects plans and define (priorities & risks)
• Team work & deliverables reviewing (quality monitoring)
• Perform analysis of business processes to produce overall definitions of work-flow and identify improvement opportunities to increase capabilities and/or productivity.
• Work closely with designated departments to understand business needs, business requirements and enhance as as-is business processes and develop to be business processes as per Business Process management (BPM
• Client: Will tell later
• Payroll: Raqmiyat LLC
• Duration: 6 months renewable, Long term Project
• Experience: 5 - 10 years
• Master Degree/Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Certification/ Microsoft Certification/ PMP Certification / BCS Certification), TOGAF will be added advantage
• Sound Engineering systems concepts and principles
• Technical computer knowledge
• Complex modelling techniques
• Technical/Business writing
• Experience in Data Analytics is mandatory
• Exposure to Agile Methodologies
• Decision Making
• Negotiation skills
• Time Management Skills
• Communication Skills
If interested please send your updated profile with following details:
• Total Exp:
• Relevant Exp:
• Current Company:
• Current Location:
• Current Salary:
• Expected Salary:
• Notice Period:
• How Soon you can join once offered:
• Passport Validity:
• Mobile Number:
• Email ID:
• Date of Birth:
• Marital Status:
• Skype ID:
• Reason for Change:
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.