Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a multinational automotive manufacturing company as they look for a brilliant Business Analyst to join their team in Dubai. You will contribute to the business’ operations through delivering analytics and business intelligence that are vital to the company’s success.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Be the company’s subject matter expert in business insights and analytics
- Gather up-to-date business information through maintaining relationships with stakeholders and dealer partners
- Support leadership decisions by providing updated and timely analytics for all assigned business units
- Prepare reports and generate key insights for utilization
- Present insights/reports to departments, stakeholders, and management team
- Monitor performance metrics and identify areas for opportunities/improvements
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 5 years industry experience in similar role and capacity
- Experience in the Automotive industry is a must
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently or with a team
- Advanced Excel and data visualization skills (proficiency in data visualization tools is a must)
If you think that you have the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, apply with your updated CV today and get a chance to be part of this highly successful Fortune 500 company.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.