Job description / Role
Opening for Business Analyst - Dubai Location - 6 Months Renewable Contract
Greetings From Raqmiyat!
Raqmiyat is an associate of Al Ghurair Group of Companies -UAE, which has been one of the leading IT Services & Staff augmentation companies in the UAE for the last 30 years. Raqmiyat is headquartered in UAE & has 2 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi with its Software Development Centres in Deira, Dubai with an Offshore Development Centre in Chennai, INDIA. Raqmiyat has its fully-owned office and development centre with excellent facilities in Chennai to cater the needs of IT consulting & software development.
JD for Business Analyst
Mandatory Skills & experience
• Solicitation and documentation of business requirements from key business stakeholders
• Transformation and decomposition of business requirements to functional requirements and system requirements in collaboration with the team designer, developer.
• Collaborate to ensure alignment between members of the delivery team and the business team throughout the project lifecycle
• Assist in completion of validation documentation
• Assist in creation and execution of test scripts to support the validation process
• Drive Company budget planning, execution and auditing annual Company budget Handling employee engagement & volunteer program
• To work in close coordination with different levels of Government officials and collaborate various processes
• Regular Internal and External communication through submission of documentary reports and write-ups repot on annual activities of Company
• Cross functions with accounts, corporate communications, legal, IT departments and other departments etc.
• Thorough knowledge of all IT functions across Infrastructure & applications
• Job Location: Dubai
• Position: Business Analyst
• Duration: 6 Months Extendable Contract-Long Term
• Payroll Company: Raqmiyat
Interested can share CV online.
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Business Analyst for an Fmcg Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||23 Dec|
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jan|
Arab Media Group (AMG)