Job description / Role
To develop and implement Critical Business and Financial modeling solutions, through information gathering, research, review, modelling and analysis.
Role Relationship Internal: Business Unit Heads, Legal, Finance, HC, Marketing, Research & Business excellence.
External: Strategic Consultants and other partnering agencies (Creative/Research).
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
• Carry out research to understand the organization and its business direction
• Conduct analysis using mathematical and statistical methods, including financial modeling to propose feasibility and viability of proposed business solutions
• Research, gather, analyze and interpret complex numerical information and data
• Analyze company accounts, financials, profit and loss sheets and cash flow information
• Interpret financial information and modelling to predict business outcomes
• Assess and predict business / financial risks and returns
• Translate strategic business solutions and/or proposals that are concise, accurate and relevant using Microsoft PowerPoint, backed up with appendices to support the business case
• Write financial research summaries and business case proposals
• Lead multiple work streams or project deliverables to execute against an existing project or work plan
• Lead project governance, e.g. organizational and process aspects.
• Create complex formulas and utilizing Microsoft Excel functions for detailed analysis
Key Performance Indicators
• Internal analysis
• External analysis
• Strong business development mindset
• Strong presentation and communication skills both written and verbal
• Financial and process modelling
• Analytical thinking and active listening
• Technical writing / business writing
• Ability to orchestrate and drive complex strategy projects
• Analytical and quantitative skills; strong financial and quantitative market modeling & research skills
• Strategic and financial analysis skills
• Ability to work in a complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business environment.
• Advanced Data Analytics and Data Modelling skills
• Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with MS Office
• Advanced analytical feasibility skills
• Credit analysis and financial analysis skills
• Advanced cash flow modeling skills
• Advanced spreadsheet manipulation / data analysis skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent Business writing skills
• Knowledge of best practice reporting
• Ability to react well to pressure while multitasking on numerous projects
• Bachelors of Commerce/ Economics
• 1+ years of relevant experience
• Research background is also desirable.
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG), a member of Dubai Holding, is one of the region’s leading providers of media and family-oriented entertainment, delivering engaging content and creating exceptional experiences. Established in 2005, AMG has been serving a diverse regional audience through its multiple media and entertainment platforms that span across radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. It currently comprises of Arabian Radio Network (ARN), Done Events and Global Village.