Job description / Role
Halian is an IT services company providing integrated Managed Services, Resourcing, & Professional Services for corporate enterprises across the UK, Europe and the Emerging Markets of the Middle East & Africa. Established in 1996 and now employing over 450 staff, our company vision is “To unite the best people expertise and information technology and to deliver valued services for our customers”.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Business Analyst to be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE for 6 months extendable contract.
• Interact with Business and document User stories
• Provide Business Solutions which is always Customer Centric
• Drives/Contributes in the Business Requirements gathering workshops with Senior stakeholders.
• Ability to understand the e2e User Journeys and provide Business solutions
• Deep understanding of platforms in order to be able to provide implementation approach for customer facing web application, middle ware integration and back end system architecture.
• Support the Product Owner in writing effective Product Backlog Items and maintaining the prioritized backlogs for multiple products as the Development Team’s provide estimates for the upcoming items
• Assist the Product Owner in the Story refinement process
• Work closely with Product owners and Tech leads and agree on the MVP Prioritization in Sprint cycle and Backlogs
• Attend and contribute in the Sprint Planning / Scrum / Product refinement /Sprint Retrospective and other team activities as required
• Responsible for enforcing common structures and guideline for BA Methodology in Requirement Management
• Use appropriate vehicles for communication (Jira /Tracker Boards etc.)
• Encourage team self-organization & empowerment
• Share new industry Agile best practices
• Provide Consultancy support, technical guidance and Leadership to teams across POD’s.
• Work closely with the Technical Delivery Manager, Program Manager, and Business Experts to ensure visibility and resolution of business challenges
• Actively participate in organizational Agile activities
• Promote and support the Development Team’s automated processes
• Assist the team in implementing the process improvements they've defined in the Sprint Retrospectives
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Analyst (DWH/Business Intelligence)
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jul|
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Business Analytics - Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent