Job description / Role
- Liaise with business owners/managers and translate Business Requirements to IT initiatives
- Author Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD) and Process flows.
- Attend internal client meetings, understand their requirements and act as a bridge between business and IT to deliver end to end solution.
- Record detailed Business requirements encompassing the functional, non-functional, 'as is' and 'to be' processes of the project / change request.
- Creation of documents, Conduct Walkthrough sessions, and engage stakeholders from business units/ IT Units/ Vendors, where applicable
- Responsible for seeking sign off from stakeholders.
- Participate in client meetings, understand client requirements and resolve client queries.
- Gain in-depth understanding of Bank's applications and solutions
- Closely align with IT, Business and other stakeholders.
- Prepare data models where applicable
- Help prepare/facilitate UAT test cases/ scenarios
- Excellent understanding of Banking Domains (Retail & Corporate, Banking Network, Product Development, Transaction Banking)
- Graduation degree or more.
- Training or certification in Business analysis is preferred (e.g CBAP)
- Hands on experience in Business Analysis and Project management.
- More than 10 years' experience proving exposure to Banking Business and IT
- More than 8 years' experience in Business analysis, Managing Projects and teams.
- Good command of English
- Planning and organizing skills
- Communications skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team management skills
- Excellent Interpersonal relations skills
- Stakeholder Management
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Business Analyst (DWH/Business Intelligence)
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jul|
Business Analytics - Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|