Job description / Role
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for providing strategic insights to the Executive Leadership. You will work closely with the CEO to oversee project execution across the team, as well as liaise with senior stakeholders to drive the organisation's business development efforts.
This is an up-and-coming tech-based company in the UAE, utilising innovative technologies to offer simplified solutions for independent employment opportunities in emerging markets
* Conduct extensive research on topics aligned with the organisation's agenda.
* Build robust financial models to conduct rigorous market data analysis and provide key strategic insights to support the executive team's decision-making process.
* Utilise advanced technology to deliver high calibre stakeholder presentations.
* Implement appropriate data compilation and reporting methodologies to document and prepare routine executive reports.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing growth and success of an exciting business
* Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Strategy Specialist
* Experience working with a fintech or tech-focussed start-up business in a strategic role or as an external strategy consultant.
* MBA or master's degree from a leading university.
* Must possess strong business acumen with excellent financial modelling and data analysis skills.
* Strong MS Excel and Power Point skills and expertise using BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* Willingness to travel on occasion.
* Attention to detail and ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Junior Business Analyst
TGC Consulting Middle East
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Executive Assistant/Business Analyst
RTC-1 Employment Services
The Kanoo Group