Job description / Role
At Accor, we offer our colleagues and leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in destinations around the world. As Business Analyst, you will be creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for our four properties - Fairmont the Palm, Mövenpick JLT, Riva and the pre-opening property, Th8.
- Create and develop a data strategy for all business units.
- Develop and Implement Data Collection Strategies
- Extract and Organize raw data
- Analyze and Interpret Data Using Statistical Analyst Software
- Present data to decision-makers and stakeholders
- Coordinate input of historical data to assure accuracy.
- Maintain property storage, archival and retrieval of backup material
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information at all time
- Other duties as assigned
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Saying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Effectively communicating the reports and plans to the management
- Gathering critical information from meetings and produce useful reports
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirement
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of assigned task
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, areas for improvement & developing and implementing solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A high level of mathematical ability
- The ability to analyze the model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.