Job description / Role
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced business analyst for our technology platform, TechArabia LLC. The job holder will be responsible for the overall products / software for the construction industry, therefore an experience in this field will be preferred.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Understand the overall concept and product roadmap of a digital platform
- Develop complete product specifications, functionality, design, workflows, and processes for each product/module.
- Work with the development team to ensure the developed products match the original specifications and functionality
- Convert business requirements into technical specs, wireframes, flow charts and prototypes. and write test cases for user stories
- Test each of the product functions and ensure it is bug-free. Suggest enhancements wherever required.
- Brainstorm solutions and suggest ideas for new products/modules that serve the construction industry
- Conduct business interviews with potential customers and understand their requirements and collect their feedback on the new product/features
- Perform/coordinate user acceptance testing to ensure functionality meets business needs before each product release
- Secure approval & change management activities with Head of Product before release.
- Negotiate with business experts on alternative solutions
- Partner with developers on reviewing user stories for understanding and scoring
- Facilitate and support product backlog management.
- Data validation and cleansing (for the database of listed companies on our digital platform)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a subject relevant to business analysis, computer science, or business administration.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Experience in the construction technology space is a plus.
- Must be able to create and use diagrams, decisions trees, and other visual ways to convey information.
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.