Job description / Role
Business Analyst: Procurements & Operations
Job Purpose: To support procurement and operational initiatives and improve business support processes. To lead and/coordinate projects and provide program support to the department.
• Prepare contract document for review and sign off.
• Prepare document submissions.
• Provide reports based on department requirements.
• Develops, prepares, and reviews requests for proposals, tenders, contracts and requests for information.
• Policy tracking and ensuring compliance at procurement level.
• Provides support to schools regarding procurement, on document preparation to ensure inclusion of all relevant contractual terms and conditions.
• Ensures that the administration of procurements is processed and completed promptly.
• Identifies and investigates discrepancies and issues related to usage reports, and measures performance of vendors by means of survey circulation.
• Education: Higher Education Qualification Ideal.
• Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role or compensated by additional relevant education
• Client service and stakeholder relations skills to build and foster relationships.
• Consultation and interpersonal skills to work professionally and collaboratively with colleagues across Taaleem to share information and leverage knowledge/expertise in order to achieve objectives that support the company-wide procurement of goods and services.
• Oral and written communications to provide advice to colleagues, management and schools, convey projects with external suppliers.
• General understanding of information technology and business concepts and functionality.
• Outstanding interpersonal and decision making skills.
• Demonstrates a proactive approach.
• Ability to problem solve and collaborate with various stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes.
About the Company
Taaleem's main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.