Job description / Role
• Customer requirements gathering and engagement
• Interface and coordinate with client engagement partners to understand the RFP/ RFI requirements
• Detail out scope documents, functional & non-functional requirements, features, etc ensuring all stated and unstated customer needs are captured
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities, writing specifications after thorough research and analysis of customer requirements
• Engage and interact with the internal team - project managers, pre-sales team, tech leads, and architects to design and formulate an accurate and timely response to RFP/RFIs
• Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
• Periodic cadence with customers to seek clarifications and feedback with solution proposed for a particular RFP/ RFI and accordingly instructing the delivery team to make changes in the design
• Empower the customers through demonstration and presentation of the proposed solution/ prototype
• Maintain relationships with customers to optimize business integration and lead generation
• Ensure ongoing reviews and feedback from customers to improve and deliver better value (services/ products) to the customers
• Engage with the delivery team to ensure the right solution is proposed to the customer
• Periodic cadence with delivery team to:
• Provide them with customer feedback/ inputs on the proposed solution
• Review the test cases to check 100% coverage of customer requirements
• Conduct root cause analysis to understand the proposed solution/demo/ prototype before sharing it with the customer
• Deploy and facilitate new change requests to cater to customer needs and requirements
• Support the QA team with periodic testing to ensure solutions meet the needs of businesses by giving timely inputs/feedback
• Conduct Integration Testing and User Acceptance demo testing to validate implemented solutions and ensure a 100% success rate
• Use data modeling practices to analyze the findings and design, develop improvements and changes
• Ensure 100% utilization by studying systems capabilities and understanding business specifications
• Stitch the entire response/ solution proposed to the RFP/ RFI before it’s presented to the customer
• Support Project Manager/ Delivery Team in delivering the solution to the customer
• Define and plan project milestones, phases, and different elements involved in the project along with the principal consultant
• Drive and challenge the presumptions of delivery teams on how will they successfully execute their plans
• Ensure Customer Satisfaction through quality deliverables on time
• Build domain expertise and contribute to knowledge repository
• Engage and interact with other BA’s to share expertise and increase domain knowledge across the vertical
• Write whitepapers/ research papers, and point of view and share them with the consulting community at large
• Identify and create used cases for a different project/ account that can be brought at company level for business enhancements
• Conduct market research for content and development to provide the latest inputs into the projects thereby ensuring customer delight
• MBA Graduate
• Strong analytical bent of mind with strong communication/persuasion skills, and the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
• Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
• Fluency in English.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Pricing Business Analyst
Manpower Middle East
Associate Financial Planning & Analysis