Job description / Role
Business Analyst - Must have travel experience
* Must have a travel industry experience with suppliers and customers
* Fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated team of friendly, energetic & passionate professionals
You will join the travel industry's largest and fastest-growing lodging provider. They are a multinational organization that provides travel industry experts with ground services (hotels, transportation, tours, and activities).
* Assist the company in meeting its demands by taking note of needs and defining/shaping business procedures that span several departments
* Work closely with the Transformation Programme Directors to design, execute, and manage the transformation journey in line with the Business strategy from a customer and supplier onboarding standpoint
* Assist the team in understanding the requirements and developing potential solutions to make customer and supplier onboarding processes faster and more efficient
* Transform the company's journey in tandem with the company's strategy, from an end-to-end client and supplier onboarding standpoint.
If you're a Business Analyst, looking to support the future of innovation with cutting edge solutions, you'll receive a number of benefits, including a competitive salary, and job security.
* Experience in devising customer and supplier onboarding processes and utilizing cutting-edge innovation tools such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, robotics, etc.
* Must have a very strong data driven mindset, with a proven track record in a Senior Business Analyst position
* Knowledge and experience with business processes in the travel sector, particularly back-office efficiencies and out of the box creative ideas
* Proactive and open to learning new technologies and how to apply them
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|
Junior Data Analyst
Dubai Properties (DP)